Frequently Asked Questions
1. What times are you open?
We are open from 8:30am-5:30pm at most of our venues. You are welcome to drop off and collect at any time in between but our coaches will need to know if you’re planning on collecting your child a lot earlier.
2. What are the prices?
Our prices vary between camps but you can view all of our courses here.
3. When do you run your camps?
We aim to run our camps every school holiday throughout the year.
4. What activities do you do?
Our camps are entirely based on fun so the children will play loads of fun and exciting games such as Dodgeball, Rounders, Volleyball, Capture the Flag, Coaches Vs Kidz, Token Rush, Crab Football, Team Building Games and much more as well as having time to enjoy an Inflatable. We also have Razor RipRider Go-Karts at all of our camps which the children love. Some courses may have access to Archery & Badminton sets too. Our coaches also do quizzes and various drawing games so the children have time to relax. Please note activities vary from camp to camp and not all options are always available.
5. How is the day organised?
You can view a sample day here.
6. Will my child be put in a group with his or her siblings?
If your child wants to be put with their sibling or friend then we will try our very best to make sure that they are as we don’t want any child to feel uncomfortable. Although we do encourage children to make new friends and to get to know other children
7. Are you Ofsted Registered?
We are no longer Ofsted Registered, this means we are no longer allowed to accept children aged 4 and under.
8. What should my child bring to camp?
Your child will need to bring a Packed Lunch, a Snack for their morning break and a refillable drink. In the summer we recommend your child brings along a sun hat and sun cream.
9. What is your cancellation policy?
- You will be receive a 100% refund if we’re given at least 14 days notice
- You will receive a 50% credit if we’re given up to 7-14 days notice
- You will receive 0% credit if we’re given less than 7 days notice
- We must be notified as early as possible if your child will not be attending camp due to illness or injury. You will not be eligible for a refund for cancellations due to illness or injury unless we are able to refill the space.
- Kidz Camps UK reserve the right to terminate any bookings if full payment is not received prior to the start of camp. A space at Camp cannot be considered booked until full payment has been received and booking and payment confirmed. Any bookings not paid for in full before day of camp will be offered to other parents.
10. My child requires medication to be administered whilst at camp what do I need to do?
You will be required to complete a Consent form which can either be completed on arrival or you can download the form here to take with you on the day. You will also need to provide the medication in a well labelled container and hand to the head coach with the consent form.
11. What if my child is ill and cannot attend?
Please advise us as soon as possible if your child cannot attend due to illness. Please refer to our Cancellation Policy here.
12. What if I want to make changes to my booking?
Providing we have spaces available at your chosen camp, we will endeavour to amend your booking as required.
13. Do you accept Child Care Vouchers?
We do not accept Child Care Vouchers anymore but we do offer a Summer Payment Plan so you can spread the cost of your Childcare. Please enquire to find out more.
14. I can’t book on the course I want it’s saying it’s blocked?
It’s always worth getting in touch with us in the office if you discover the dates you require are blocked as we keep a close eye on numbers and sometimes it is possible for us to accommodate your request
15. I can’t remember what dates I have booked?
Please visit the Parent Area and click ‘My Bookings’ to view all of the bookings you have made.
16. My child is in Reception can he/she attend KidzCamps?
Yes, we can accept children in Reception, as long as they are aged 5 and over.
17. My child is in Year 7/8 does that mean he/she cannot attend KidzCamps?
We’re happy to accept children in school years 7 & 8 if they want to come along to one of our camps.
18. My payment has been declined, what do i do?
Please be aware that if your payment has been declined then your booking would have been cancelled. When card payments are taken the first thing that is checked is that there is enough funds in the bank to cover the payment. If that is ok the money is taken from the account. The rest of the checks are then done i e address postcode etc. If any of these fail the payment will then be declined but the money will have already been taken. This money does not get as far as us so we are unable to refund/help in any way but it will be put back into your account automatically within 3-5 working days. Please contact us in the office to reorganise your booking.